Twitterrific is the award-winning, elegant Twitter client that’s easy to understand and a delight to use. Tweeting has never been simpler or so much fun!
Browse Twitter free from the clutter of promoted tweets. Use Muffles to hide tweets containing words, phrases, people and hashtags from the timeline that you don't want to see. Customize fonts, appearances, image thumbnails and more via the theme panel. Quickly respond to tweets, change accounts or view conversation threads with a minimum of effort using gestures. Rich media support including multiple images & Twitter animated GIFs.
Robust VoiceOver support means Twitterrific is fully accessible for users with vision impairments. Extensive keyboard shortcuts make Twitterrific a breeze to use with an external keyboard.
• Browse Twitter free from the clutter of promoted tweets, while you away & more
• Chronological timelines that present ALL tweets in the order you expect
• Syncs your reading position automatically across iPhone & iPad using iCloud
• Easily add alternate image descriptions to make your tweets more accessible
• Effortlessly delete and edit your tweets to quickly fix typos or mistakes
• Muffles - Hide unwanted words, phrases, hashtags, users & more from view
• Center Stage - Media-centric timeline that puts images front & center
• Theming - Customize fonts, avatar shapes, home screen icons and text size
• Auto switching to to Twitterrific's dark theme at night is easy on the eyes
• Universal app for iPhone & iPad with both portrait & landscape support
• Intuitive gestures makes browsing and tweeting more fun than ever
• Best-in-class VoiceOver support for award-winning accessibility
• Robust multi-image support
• List management support
• 3D Touch support
• External keyboard support
For a complete list of Twitterrific features, visit Twitterrific.com for more information!
An optional auto-renewing Tip Jar subscription is available for $0.49 per month (price varies by territory). Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation. Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Accounts will be charged for subscription renewals within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes Account’s Settings after purchasing.
Lo nuevo en la versión 5.20.6
Improved drag and drop support on iPad, added a new URL scheme that's perfect for Shortcuts, and fixed a few bugs.
• Tapping the thumbnail within a quoted tweet will now directly open the media viewer for the quoted tweet
• Added a new keyboard shortcut to the main timeline to open a URL from your clipboard: CMD-Control-V
• [iPad] Drop a URL dragged from another app on the main timeline to open it within Twitterrific
• [iPad] Drag from a tweet's author name, avatar, timestamp, or quoted tweet to drop a link to that tweet into any other app that accepts URLs
• [iPad] Drag a thumbnail image from a tweet and drop it into any other app that accepts images
• [iPad] Drag any of the above from one account in Twitterrific to another by switching accounts with your other hand while dragging
• [iPad] Drag any URL, image, or text from any other app (or from within Twitterrific) and hover over the compose button to open a new tweet
• Added a URL scheme that accepts any Twitter URL and opens the tweet or user profile: twitterrific://?url=[url_to_open]
• Fixed a bug that caused some videos to only loop once instead of indefinitely
• Addressed an issue that caused the cache to grow excessively and affect app performance over time
• Fixed an issue that caused the keyboard to dismiss after switching apps while the keyboard was visible
Muffles and Mutes: